The League of Professional Theatre Women, Inc. is:
- An advocacy organization with a mission to reinforce the positive image of, promote the visibility of, and increase opportunities for women in the arts and entertainment industries, more particularly professional theatre, with a goal to enrich and infuse our culture.
- A support system for women in theatre, in which they serve as resources for each other by mutual sharing of experiences, insights and work.
- A center for the exchange of information and skills that women can utilize in their careers.
- A means of linking women in the professional theatre with colleagues in college and university theatres, and with women in other performing arts organizations in the United States and abroad.
- A forum for ideas relating to art and its effect on society.
I recently created two new websites for NY1’s traffic anchor, Jamie Shupak. Jamie needed to update her website to showcase her ever-expanding portfolio. She also needed a website for her new food blog: http://www.TheTVDinner.com.
Here’s what Jamie Shupak had to say about working with The New York Website Designer:
“Andrea is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is talented, creative and most importantly, she listens to your needs and wants as a client. She took my vision — for both of my sites! — and brought them to life in an even better way than I ever could have imagined. I couldn’t be happier with the work she did, all while being incredibly patient with my need for perfection. Andrea is easy and timely to communicate with, which is important. You don’t want to sit around waiting for a response when you’re itching for your website to be done. I would whole-heartedly recommend you hire her for any of your web design/logo needs.”